19.3.11

My top 10 favorite movies!

 1.Anne of Green Gables!
This has been my #1 favorite movie since my Grandparents gave it to me on my 4th birthday. I must say, I think this movie formed my personality minus the red hair. I have such a powerful imagination and have always dreamed of being a writer. I also have the most romantic ideas and have very high expectations of my tall, irresistibly handsome future husband!


I had this on VHS and I would rewind the kissing scene
over and over again until the video was all fuzzy from overuse!
2. Pride and Prejudice (THE OLD 6 HOUR VERSION ONE.)
This is pretty close to my #1 movie. Mr. Darcy (Colin Firth) was my first crush and I am still madly in love with him. He is just...so wonderful. I just love this story so much. It never gets old. If you have never seen this version than, quite frankly, I don't know how you are still living. It is truly the greatest. Lizzie is my heroine of all literature.






I personally think she is the most
beautiful woman in the world


My future husband! Look at his face!



3. Jane Eyre
This is one of my favorite books of all time and the movie just seals the deal. I love how the characters get more attractive, the more you get to know them. There are so many twists and turns in the plot! During the movie, I'm either crying or laughing.





4. The Count of Monte Cristo
This movie is one of those I-have-to-see-it-once-a-month-or-I-will-explode kind of movies. It is wonderful! Such a clever story and once again, I've fallen in love with the main character! This is also an intense movie and one that isn't boring!










4. Chocolat
I HAVE to eat chocolate when I watch this movie. This is also a once-a-month type of movie. It inspires me to be myself and not go with what everyone else is doing.








6. Dan in Real Life
This movie is hilarious, sweet, and will pull at your heart strings. Plus it has Steve Carell which makes it doubly awesome! Its a good movie when you have nothing going on!












7. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
I love chick-flicks as much as the next girl, but growing up with two older brothers and a mom and dad who loves intense war films I was sadly deprived of this lovey dovey world. I just love this movie so much. It is so funny and charming.






8. Italian Job
I love highly intense movies. Oceans 11 and the Bournes are all up on my list but Italian Job is, for me, better than all of them. I love the strategies and planning and teamwork that's involved with this movie.






9. The Phantom of the Opera
As I write this blog entry I'm watching this movie. It is so priceless. I saw this on the London stage and it was magical. My dream is to be in this play as Christine. I'm so infatuated with this movie. In fact, I've probably seen this movie more than any of the others.


My Dream wedding dress


I actually made this scene in my ceramics class.

10. Breakfast at Tiffany's
Audrey Hepburn will forever be my favorite actress. My room has many framed pictures of her and I just wish I had half her style. Breakfast at Tiffany's is....strange but a classic. When I get older I know I'll be "crazy about Tiffany's"

Someday, Im gonna dress just like her.

background of my computer. Greatest kiss of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment